Monday, November 19, 2012

Liam's Trip to Ohio

Back in September, Daniel went to Nicaragua for a week on a mission trip, so Liam and I decided to go see some family that he's never met.

We flew from DFW to Birmingham and spent a few nights with my parents, then flew to Ohio. We stayed with my grandma in (one of) the houses he grew up in. The first night we had dinner with a bunch of family that came over to Grandma's. Liam met his older twin cousins and had fun playing with them.
Most of the family at Grandma's
They definitely have some Hamilton genes in them.
The next day we went to eat lunch with a bunch of the family at Spaghetti Warehouse and then Aunt Anne, Aunt Karen, Cousin Robin, Liam and I went to the Akron Zoo. It was Liam's first visit to the zoo!
He loves water
by the end, he was ready to go.
The next day we spent with grandma and Dad. I don't remember what we actually did and I don't have any pictures to remind me.
On Thursday we took Liam to a park and had a picnic with my dad and grandma. He loves slides and swings.
The ground is tire scraps. Akron used to be a big tire town.
On Thursday evening we all went over to my Aunt Karen's and had dinner together. We celebrated my dad's 60th birthday too!
Aunt Anne and Uncle Butch
New Cousins! :)
My cousins and their boys - Dan, Robin, Josh and Jake
Cousin Keith and Aunt Sue
Grandma Hamilton
So glad we got to spend time with this side of my family! Thanks for letting us come!

No comments:

Post a Comment