Monday, November 19, 2012

Latest Sewing Creations

I've been having so much fun with my sewing machine lately! I've been trying out some new things and I've bought a lot more appliques to embroider.

One thing I've started doing is making my own burp clothes. The Gerber ones are great, but they are expensive so if I'm giving it as a gift or trying to make some money off it, it's not really worth it. So I bought a towel from Walmart and cut it up and add fabric. It works great and it seems like it would be super absorbent!

I made my first hooded towel the other day for a little Bama fan.

A friend asked me to help with her family's Halloween costumes. I think the shirts turned out cute!

I have several friends who are on their second babies now so I was able to start doing some big/lil sibling shirts.

One of my favorite things that I've made lately is this cute little gown for a new little sister!

I've done several appliques lately. Most are for the holidays but I can do just about anything! Keep those orders coming in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment