Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Card Fever

I LOVE Christmas Cards!!! Especially ones with pictures of the family, all dressed in the same red and green argyle sweaters and khaki pants, or the one of the kids with Santa, or the one with the dogs with elf ears/Santa hats/angel wings/etc.

Last year, Daniel and I sent a card out with our picture and a simple design that said Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. But this year we are going to use Shutterfly to design our photo card. They have so many more options to choose from - and they are so much cuter!

I've used Shutterfly numerous times for my picture needs. You can get great prices on prints and then they usually have some code out for free shipping for a certain amount on your purchases. I made our moms a photo scrapbook through Shutterfly as a thank you for all that they did during/for the wedding and they both loved it! Many people have turned to Shutterfly for scrapbooking - all you do is upload your pictures, pick a design, organize the pictures and add caption and ta da, you have a scrapbook mailed to your doorstep. I made a calendar for the first year of my marriage with pictures of Daniel and I and it was free with a code! I paid $6 for shipping. They have such awesome deals! And did I mention that we ordered all of our wedding pictures through them - amazing quality!

I'm still trying to decide which card I want to use this Christmas. Here are a few that you may see in the mail from us this year:







I can't decide what I like best - probably the last one. It so hard to choose!

So go pick out your Christmas Cards this year with Shutterfly! Here's a link for their Christmas Cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards

And if you're planning a Christmas Party they can assist you with invitations too! See here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations

And if you're struggling with gift ideas for family and friends, did you know that you can put a picture on just about anything? Shutterfly knows, and they do it! Start with something like their calendar and make one of you and your friends or family as a gift! Here ya go: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year, a time for family and friends, and remembering all the blessings that God has given you throughout the year. I hope that you and your family have a very Merry Christmas this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment