Monday, February 1, 2010

Enjoying Life

Daniel and I have been enjoying life in Fort Worth. The house is finally finished and all decorated. Daniel is enjoying his classes and spending quite a bit of time studying. I've started my job on the floor and I love it! It's very similar to my old nursing job as far as the type of patients I take care of, so I'm just having to learn their system and documentation. Daniel's mom and brother came a few weekends ago for a visit. Daniel and I have made friends! Yay! Most of them are other young married couples in seminary so it's nice to have people around who are going through the same situation as we are. We've also found a church that we are going to join. It's a church plant started by a seminary student who is now working on his doctorate. It's located at a local high school on the south side of town. The past 2 Sundays there have only been about 40 people who come, but it's growing. We really love the people and look forward to being able to serve with them. God has been working on our hearts to just love others and be thankful and grateful for our situations in life. He is the ultimate provider. We are so thankful to have found others who we can fellowship with and grow with during this time in our lives. Most all the couples we have met are following the same path we are and are called to missions overseas.

We love you all and miss you. Let us know how we can be praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment