Sunday, November 29, 2009

The move is getting closer and the stack of boxes is getting bigger. Packing up is really not that much fun. I got a call last week from the nurse recruiter at Baylor Medical Center in Fort Worth and the nurse manager in the CVICU wants to meet with me on the 16th and interview me face to face! I'm very excited! So we will move in on the 14th, I'll have one day to find the box of clothes and hopefully I'll get a job offer!

Daniel and I got to spend part of Thanksgiving with my parents in Northport. My dad came home from Ohio on Sunday after breaking his leg and having to have surgery up there. We had dinner on Wednesday with my family and then Daniel went to Pelahatchie on Thursday to be with his family for a few days. I had to work on Thanksgiving night and through the weekend. Wasn't too bad though. I love my job.


Daniel and I put up the Christmas tree today! We don't have many decorations, but we're happy with it. We hadn't planned on decorating for Christmas in this house but I just couldn't help it. Jackson isn't quite sure what the tree is and he keeps eyeing the ornaments like they are toys for him.

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I love your blog, you will have to redesign mine for me!! I am excited that you will be closer (even though I know your mom will be sad!)

    ReplyDelete