Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm married... it's time to start a blog I guess.


Well, lots of other people have a blog, and now that Daniel and I are moving away from our friends and family what better way to keep everyone up to date on our lives. Daniel and I are moving to Fort Worth, TX on December 14th. We have a rental house waiting for us. That is a huge blessing to already have some place to move into. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage, big backyard (Jackson will be so excited!) and lots of storage space! We'll have a spare bed and blow up air mattresses for anyone who wants to come visit!I'm currently looking for a job in Fort Worth preferably in the ICU or ER - I have been turned down at one hospital for lack of experience but I had a phone interview with a recruiter from Baylor Medical Center the other day and it went really well! She is moving me on to the next step - I don't have a job yet, but at least I'm one step closer and actually got to talk to a person.

Daniel is having a rough time with getting all the work done for these 20 hours that he's trying to finish up. He should be mostly finished by Thanksgiving week. Then a few finals and graduation on the 11th and we're officially done with undergrad work. Thank goodness. Seminary won't be a breeze but we know that it will be preparing him for the work that is ahead of us.

Please be in prayer for Daniel as he is finishing up his classwork and presenting his projects that he has been working on all semester, pray for me as I am searching for a job, and pray for our families as this move is not going to be very easy for them.

Happy Thanksgiving! Count your blessings and help give blessings to others.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Amanda! I know you must be so excited about starting this new chapter in your life. I will be praying for you and Daniel.

    ReplyDelete